- Russell Blackford: On the baggage of transhumanism & Pigliucci on science and the scope of skeptical inquiry
- David Eagleman: Will you perceive the event that kills you?
- David Brin: Will we "uplift" animals to sapiency & How Americans spent themselves into ruin... but saved the world
- David Pearce: The Abolitionist Project: Using biotechnology to abolish suffering in all sentient life & A world without suffering
- Milan M. Cirkovic: Assessing solipsist solutions to the Fermi Paradox
- Athena Andreadis: If I Can’t Dance, I Don’t Want to Be Part of Your Revolution!
- Michael Anissimov: Dismiss Gaianism & Eliminating all pain, forever
- Natasha Vita-More: Interpretive dance of the transhumanist future
- Edward Miller: How to redesign our communities for the internet age
- Casey Rae-Hunter: The bright side of nuclear armament & Neurodiversity vs. Cognitive Liberty I & II
- Linda MacDonald Glenn: Call 1-800-New-Organ, by 2020?
Sunday, December 13, 2009
The best of the guests
A hearty thank you goes out to all the guest bloggers who contributed to Sentient Developments in 2009. Here are my favorite of their articles from the past year: